Only 3 big clubs in division 1

Read the title of the thread.

I fail to see what relevance your team's record has.

Simply that trying to debate FA cup wins equal title wins has no truck on this board. Otherwise it means admitting Newcastle 10 trophies supercede Sunderland 8 trophies and nobody is up for that. And while not relevant to a Bolton fan try explaining Newcastle have 2 European trophies on top of domestic trophies. Just doesnt work.

Big club or small club , however our club or your club is seen by everyone else is irrelevant . I’m sure Sunderland fans will continue to support their team regardless of what league they are in or how successful . We don’t change teams that’s the bottom line . If Pompey end up non league then we enjoy the non league journey . I say enjoy it , the premier league is not the be all and end all . The best years supporting Pompey weren’t premier league or the FA cup winning year , but memorable away trips to oxford , Fulham , Bradford . Wins when we were the underdog , far more satisfying than the expected wins . Supporting ‘our’ club is bound to have more bad times than good . Only one team can win the league . Enjoy the ride however big or small you think you are .

Back