Only 3 big clubs in division 1

Sima's SAFC knowledge is second to none. Amazed you're even questioning it.

It’s to balance out the knowledge on here of Rafa Benitez’s entire career especially the forensic analysis of his transfer dealings.

I live to give back to the community.

What were our excuses last season then? Luton, Barnsley and Charlton finished higher than us.
Like a large number of supporters you do not appear to appreciate the level of disarray that the club was in at the point Stewart Donald took control , we were in a right mess and I think stabilising the club was the priority ,which was achieved . Promotion was a pipe dream despite the size of SAFC and unless the downward spiral was reversed we could have fell further , as it was we just failed by narrow margins to achieve promotion which would have been an amazing performance . We start next season in a lot healthier position and therefore I would agree no excuses this season we are approaching - last season I think we actually exceeded what I expected and a lot of supporters agree with me.

Like a large number of supporters you do not appear to appreciate the level of disarray that the club was in at the point Stewart Donald took control , we were in a right mess and I think stabilising the club was the priority ,which was achieved . Promotion was a pipe dream despite the size of SAFC and unless the downward spiral was reversed we could have fell further , as it was we just failed by narrow margins to achieve promotion which would have been an amazing performance . We start next season in a lot healthier position and therefore I would agree no excuses this season we are approaching - last season I think we actually exceeded what I expected and a lot of supporters agree with me.
Oh fuck off man, no need for a git big story did you swallow an echo?

Oh give over. We had ample opportunities to pick up more points throughout the season. Poor player acquisition, wrong tactics and team selections ultimately led to a woeful finish to the season as well as defeat in the checkatrade final.

Oh give over. We had ample opportunities to pick up more points throughout the season. Poor player acquisition, wrong tactics and team selections ultimately led to a woeful finish to the season as well as defeat in the checkatrade final.
Gerrin

Oh fuck off man, no need for a git big story did you swallow an echo?
Been a SAFC supporter for over 55 years think that gives me the right to express an opinion without resorting to foul language which you resort to frequently to many posters shows a lack of lntellect , education ,education ,education !

Been a SAFC supporter for over 55 years think that gives me the right to express an opinion without resorting to foul language which you resort to frequently to many posters shows a lack of lntellect , education ,education ,education !
Part timer then?

Give ower, we blew it. We had chance after chance to seize the advantage but blew it each time. Blame Ross for that.

Part timer then?
I think over all of those years I have missed very few home matches and been to quite a number of away matches so if that qualifies me as a part timer I bow to your esteemed opinion and thank you for not resorting to type by using foul and abusive language in your reply .

Back