Only 3 big clubs in division 1

Size of club doesn't matter but budget does, there's no excuse because for the second season in a row we'll have considerably higher wage and transfer budgets than everyone else, we also don't have a load of upheaval this summer and have a decent base to build from as our side last season obviously wasn't dreadful. Ross is quite fortunate he's getting this chance and nothing less than automatic promotion will do. The owners target of 100 points seems fair enough.

Size of club doesn't matter but budget does, there's no excuse because for the second season in a row we'll have considerably higher wage and transfer budgets than everyone else, we also don't have a load of upheaval this summer and have a decent base to build from as our side last season obviously wasn't dreadful. Ross is quite fortunate he's getting this chance and nothing less than automatic promotion will do. The owners target of 100 points seems fair enough.

Agree with the 100 point comment mind.
Leaves no space for excuses. All or nothing.

Agreed. Ross walked into a shit show last summer, that's why I was against getting rid. However if we show no signs of learning any lessons (recruitment and tactics) then I think fans could turn on him quite quickly. No excuses from me. Last season was a bit of a jolly up going to new grounds and stuff. We need to do the business this year.

Back