Only 1% of Covid deaths in fully vaccinated population.

Unless I am doing him a miss service , Apache Inbound was a pretty adamant sceptic on here , but thankfully is in the queue for his first jab now.

The gut feeling is its an easy out for an easy life. Remember we were told three weeks to flatten the curve and that we'd all know folk that would die, for me none of this happened and all this time later we are on about vaccine passports and injecting little kids. Context is everything, it's not right but because I know seasonality,...tbe way this plays is we are in the calm before the storm at this point in time, eg winter.
Ah yes, this whole argument from oldie is back that Covid goes on its holiday in the sun during the summer bless it.

Eventually he may realise it’s people behaviour and being more together in doors that causes the issue in winter

The gut feeling is its an easy out for an easy life. Remember we were told three weeks to flatten the curve and that we'd all know folk that would die, for me none of this happened and all this time later we are on about vaccine passports and injecting little kids. Context is everything, it's not right but because I know seasonality,...tbe way this plays is we are in the calm before the storm at this point in time, eg winter.

But it wouldn't be an easy out for you Oldie, not at first anyway. You'd need to jettison the conspiracy-thinking that has warped your perception. That is not an easy thing to do.

I hope you can do it. Once you over the conspiracy hump, it will be plain sailing in a fair wind. It must take so much mental effort to dismiss the consensus view of 100s of 1000s of highly intelligent, unconnected experts in the field. The amount of question begging, special pleading, motivated reasoning and plain old ignoring you have to do must be exhausting.

But it wouldn't be an easy out for you Oldie, not at first anyway. You'd need to jettison the conspiracy-thinking that has warped your perception. That is not an easy thing to do.
It would though. I can flip between both ways of thinking, always keep 1% back 😉 I'd like to get a conclusion one way or the other mind, winter and this vaccine passport business is the key to that.

I had my flu vaccine yesterday and was chatting to the nurse about how the vaccine roll out had stalled in USA , with all the rt wing crazies. Surprisingly , she said she does covid vaccinations one day a week in Hartlepool and says they always have at least a 100 no shows !!!

Back