Online refunds

JAMS

Subs Bench
Morning all

Got an email from the club about 2019-20 refund process. Tried and failed to do this online. Clicked on the link for my ticket information and there is nothing regarding "account cashback". Has anyone successfully done this? if so can you please give some instructions? Thanks

Morning all

Got an email from the club about 2019-20 refund process. Tried and failed to do this online. Clicked on the link for my ticket information and there is nothing regarding "account cashback". Has anyone successfully done this? if so can you please give some instructions? Thanks
I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you have to wait until the phase begins to be able to apply for the refund.

Morning all

Alreet Stewart

Morning all

Got to rub your tummy, pat your head and type with your nose to successfully process the refund request marra.

Back