OnePlus 6

I've just being looking at an Honor play , anyone hear anything about these lads ?

They seem to have all the spec of a Samsung for half the price ?

I've been samsung all the way, galaxys/notes . But I'm thinking of taking the plunge now .

€380 it is .

I was looking at this, the p20 pro and the S9+.. Went for the S9+, just arrived now. :cool:

I went for the P20 pro after having Galaxy phones since about number 3... was just getting fed up with how badly Samsung batteries seem to go after about a year or so, S7 by the end of my contract was probably about the worst phone I'd owned. Impressed with the Huawei so far and I've had it about a month now.

I went for the P20 pro after having Galaxy phones since about number 3... was just getting fed up with how badly Samsung batteries seem to go after about a year or so, S7 by the end of my contract was probably about the worst phone I'd owned. Impressed with the Huawei so far and I've had it about a month now.
really enjoying mine, even though i cracked the back pissed at the weekend :cry:

How you finding software in p20 pro mate?
Just been in Carphone warehouse wanting this phone and they proper slagged the software off

OnePlus got the android p update yesterday I like it

Currently on 69% battery with last full charge 22 hours ago and predicting 2 days usage left :D

I'm going to looking for a new phone soon.
What are these Xaomi (or something like that) ones like that were mentioned on here?
and for around £200 which one is recommended?

Back