OnePlus 6

I don't think I'd go back to Apple now unless their prices dropped dramatically. You just get so much more bang for your buck with android. Switched last year to the Pixel 2 and it's absolutely class. Me brother has a OnePlus and it looks great too.

Pixel 2 costs about the same as the equivalent sized iPhone doesn’t it?

had a one plus two for a few years, and Samsung Galaxies before that. I install and uninstall tons of apps as I test them out for work purposes.

Canny phones, just got sick of the Android platform tbh. Reinstalling apps, f***ing on with settings to get things working as they needed. Eventually having to wipe and start again.

Moved to a vastly overpriced iphone a year ago, and not had an ounce of bother.

Arrived and now setup premium quality phone and so fast well chuffed :D
Yeah mine came yesterday.

I got the SIM on Saturday and the bloke said it would be up and running later that day but when I put it in yesterday, nothing.

They couldn't activate it online as I got it from a shop so got to go back to get it sorted after work today.

Was wondering yesterday how to lock the screen as every time I hit the power button it wasn't locked; then I remembered I had set up the face unlock :lol::lol::lol:

Loving it, like!

Need to compare to the equivalent at the time which would have been the iPhone 8 mate, not the 8 plus or X. So about the same prices at release.

Hmm I see your point but not sure I agree.

I compared the top of the range Google phone (Pixel 2) and the top of the range iPhone (X) that were available at the time I was looking to buy.

Got the OnePlus 6. It's extremely fast, works a dream. As mentioned the charge time is brilliant and I get a full days use out of the battery with fairly heavy use. Camera is nice too. My only issue with it is the physical size. It's on the large side for me

Overall very happy with it though
Hi mate - do you know where in the settings I can change it so updates only occur when WiFi is available?

Ta!

Perfect and sorted, thanks.

I take it if there's a system update I will be prompted to download it, so I'm not using data unnecessarily?
Yes you'll be prompted
Can't believe how unbelievably good battery usage is on this phone used only 8% in last 5 hours :D

Back