"O'neill for Sunderland!" Chant..

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is an Andover in America, but I live in the one formerly known as shitsville!!! Just outside of Basingstoke, which last time I checked was most deffo in the UK. As for the both of you gag, I meant the half time song as most of the crowd would have gone home, again! Sorry for my attempt at humour!
:eek: :lol: :eek:

Surely we should be happy that Quinny is trying to save us, without attempting to decide for him who is going to be our next manager.

I love to go a wandering along the cliffs of Dover and if I see a Sunderland fan I'll kick the bastard over

ANDOVER

ANDOVER

Genius!

A tucking of colossal proportions!

Simon Bolivar said:
I love to go a wandering along the cliffs of Dover and if I see a Sunderland fan I'll kick the bastard over

ANDOVER

ANDOVER

Genius!

The lad has done exactly the same thousands of times and to add insult to injury is a Geography degree student dropout

:lol:

Simon Bolivar said:

ANDOVER

ANDOVER

Genius!

What the fuck does that mean?

GK said:
The lad has done exactly the same thousands of times and to add insult to injury is a Geography degree student dropout

:lol:

At least I know that if he gets his mates to come and bray me :)lol:), he'll probably end up sending them to the wrong continent ermm Senor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back