One positive.

Concentrate on the league...

Now it’s a meltdown?

Bipolar SMB strikes again.

I’m sure this board is part of the problem it creates so much negativity which just piles more pressure onto the shower of shit on the field. Listening to TalkSPORT 2 tonight was interesting, the Co commenter was saying the club just breeds negativity. This board is so powerful among our fan base I think we’d be better off in the long run if it just closed down.

Tin hat firmly in place !!

why play such a strong team then.

utter shite man and no amount of 'concentrate on the league' is going to cut it

Theres a difference between playing fringe/young players and getting thrashed and then playing a full strength side and even the manager saying that we're playing to win and still fail miserably

Absolutely not the point. Play the U23’s and we lose. Disappointing, but not a problem. We played our first eleven and got completely dicked by a team who could be non league in less than seven months time. That’s the issue here.

I dont think you're getting it. I preferred to be out of the competition but not with a full strength team, being battered by one at the bottom of League Two.

You have to play a certain number if players don’t you ?? Isn’t 6 or 7 ?
Absolutely not the point. Play the U23’s and we lose. Disappointing, but not a problem. We played our first eleven and got completely dicked by a team who could be non league in less than seven months time. That’s the issue here.

You can’t play under 23s

You have to play a certain number if players don’t you ?? Isn’t 6 or 7 ?

You can’t play under 23s
Okay. My point is, those players knew this game was coming. They knew they’d be playing. Just because Scunthorpe are in league two, doesn’t mean you can just turn up and expect to win. We should be performing. Regardless if we aren’t interested in progressing in the competition, the one thing you ask for is effort. Absolutely none from them today.

Now it’s a meltdown?

I’m sure this board is part of the problem it creates so much negativity which just piles more pressure onto the shower of shit on the field. Listening to TalkSPORT 2 tonight was interesting, the Co commenter was saying the club just breeds negativity. This board is so powerful among our fan base I think we’d be better off in the long run if it just closed down.

Proper doomsday all over the forums

Now it’s a meltdown?

********* FANS FAULT KLAXON **********

Now it’s a meltdown?

Dont worry Parkinson will tell us we are turning corner just a few tweaks and we will win the league

Back