One positive.

no excuses now (okay fa cup) to say that games piling up will cost us promotion.. we just arent good enough..... get ready for pre sales on houses being built on Colliery Close, Sheepfolds.. (thats tongue in cheek)

Concentrate on the league...

Now it’s a meltdown?

Bipolar SMB strikes again.

I’m sure this board is part of the problem it creates so much negativity which just piles more pressure onto the shower of shit on the field. Listening to TalkSPORT 2 tonight was interesting, the Co commenter was saying the club just breeds negativity. This board is so powerful among our fan base I think we’d be better off in the long run if it just closed down.

Tin hat firmly in place !!

Last edited:
There's going out of a cup and there's our first team being embarrassed by a team struggling in league 2. I think you will find it's the latter that people are most pissed off with.

Now it’s a meltdown?

I’m sure this board is part of the problem it creates so much negativity which just piles more pressure onto the shower of shit on the field. Listening to TalkSPORT 2 tonight was interesting, the Co commenter was saying the club just breeds negativity. This board is so powerful among our fan base I think we’d be better off in the long run if it just closed down.

played arguably our best 11 and got steamrollered off scunthorpe

fans fault

It’s great to be out but our full strength team just got turned over by a team 21st in league two. Meanwhile our owner is in a huff with the fans and the bloke doing his talking in the middle of a crisis is buzzing that he’s been given money off some yanks to fix a lift.

Now it’s a meltdown?

We fielded a strong team against lower league opposition, you'd hope a win would have given a boost in confidence......

Back