One-off charge sim cards ?

Are you a father to a daughter ?
2 daughters. I’m protective but wouldn’t go to those lengths I want them to be free and independent and to be aware of their own safety.

it’s each time their own. I just think there’s better ways of helping to keep her safe.

2 daughters. I’m protective but wouldn’t go to those lengths I want them to be free and independent and to be aware of their own safety.

it’s each time their own. I just think there’s better ways of helping to keep her safe.

:lol::lol:

It's a spare phone mate, in case she loses hers FFS

She already has that - so yes, in theory it will always have charge. It was more as a back-up, just in case anything happened to her phone and she broke down or anything.

But what happens if the iPhone and Samsung break and she breaks down? Better get her another just in case

And a multipack of crisps

I can sort of see where the OP is coming from if the daughter lost her phone. One of the handsets I'm on about would only need taking out and charging once a month.

As the OP himself has commented, his daughter manages to run the phone down to almost no charge without recharging it. I know a few people like that and the second phone in the car is, if you like, extra security if the iPhone charge runs out.

As the OP himself has commented, his daughter manages to run the phone down to almost no charge without recharging it. I know a few people like that and the second phone in the car is, if you like, extra security if the iPhone charge runs out.

Just buy a powerbank or in car charger then

If you buy her a cheap shit mobile phone you are a bad dad, an iphone is the least you could buy.

Back