One of my songs...from our first album "Only now"

Gelan

Winger
Most of my songs are true stories, and this is no exception but one of our rare personal songs. It revolves around Grace, who at the tender age of twenty had to decide whether to stay in her village and persue further education, or take a chance with an ageing songwriter in London. Her disabilities where many hence any choice would have led to personal struggles. Twenty years on and we finally got it right.

Enjoy.

Most of my songs are true stories, and this is no exception but one of our rare personal songs. It revolves around Grace, who at the tender age of twenty had to decide whether to stay in her village and persue further education, or take a chance with an ageing songwriter in London. Her disabilities where many hence any choice would have led to personal struggles. Twenty years on and we finally got it right.

Enjoy.

Grace has a great voice, strong with great clarity and enunciates very well. I‘ve paid to listen to worse singers. Lovely vibrato too.

It shows that there is a lot of talent out there that deserves to be heard.

Well done to both of you.

Much love.

Enjoy.

very nice, very impressed mate.

Wouldnt be out of place in a musical that, enjoyed it.

Back