One More Game Left In The North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've never described it as a standing area though. Isn't it a singing area, I doubt they'll give people shit for singing.

See your earlier post #35 plus my post regarding having the family stand next door.

They've never described it as a standing area though. Isn't it a singing area, I doubt they'll give people shit for singing.

Will your dad be ok standing all game anyway mate?

edit: Sorry mate, just seen your post saying it isn't a standing section.

Doubt that quid would soften the blow much if our new seats ended up being shite mind.

As long as the standing and singing isn’t non stop it should be fine and comparable to the North Stand (I hope).

They go through the motions there too!

Where, the SWC? They're told to sit a couple of times in the first half aye, does it ever work? No, a handful sit just to appease them for a split second then when they've fucked off they stand straight back up. The majority just continue to stand anyway.

Hopefully the stewards back off a little bit as they seem to in other grounds, I just don't know why we seem to have separate rules where our stewards must be seen to be at least trying to do something about it, whereas in other grounds they just let the fans get on with it. If they do get worse though then that's when it'll fail, and I hope the club will be happy with themselves because the whole thing will have just proved to have been a complete waste of time and resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back