One last roll of the dice (fm10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right this is it, the last game before i give up on Fm10. Thing is im honestly stumped where to go and who to goto. Any advice?

download the lower leagues patch and take over seaham or rhyope or summit

Add loads of leagues so you can do a proper career game.

My current career so far...

Stafford Rangers, 10 seasons, Blue Square North >>>> Coca Cola Championship.
Democratic Republic Of Congo, 5 seasons, decent showings in a couple of ANCs.
Benfica, 1 season, 1st in Liga Sagres, won PLC and EURO Cup.
Inter Milan... just took over.

A job abroad is what I always do before the new footy manager comes out, mostly because the transfers being out of date arent as apparent.

I have started an AC Milan game

I once tried being Reunion manager, lasted 4 years until I got bored of getting hammered off the likes of Niger and Sierra Leone. Although I'm no good at the newer FMs.

started a new game unemployed. england, scotland, spain, italy, brazil, argentina and the USA. ive never tried it in southern america before so hoped id get a job there but no i end up with fuckin reading rock bottom of the ccc. won 4 games on the trot and havent won since. really want out and im being linked with the bolton job

i recently managed to start the first FM10 game that i actually did half decent on- normally i try taking over a good side in a lower league and, whatever i try, they do shit. This time i went for Murcia in the spanish second division and was half decent. When i say half decent, i still underperformed in the first season, finishing 13th when they wanted 11th or so, but then the next year they wanted a safe midtable position and i nearly made the play offs. The annoyance of FM10 struck again, however, when the next season they suddenly wanted promotion and i got only one point from my first 4 games and gave up. Teams never just let you keep them midtableish, they always get greedy and then look to sack you for not living up to their unrealistic expectations- bastards

I done one with Atletico Madrid not long ago, but couldn't be arsed to continue it as Real Madrid were unbeatable. Finished 2nd and won Europa League and Spanish Cup but came about 20 points behind Real Madrid.

Just started a daft one with Man City, cos I somehow always did shit with them on this version of FM. Managed to win the league and fa cup in first season though, Edin Dzeko and Tevez on fire with Jovetic playing just off them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back