One good thing about Portsmouth FC....

...was when their tinpot yard almost shut down, loads of the dilutee inbred plastic cockneys got paid off, and they were all crying like fuck.

Their board is hideous, obviously for the disturbed element which accounts for most of them....unlike this one which is very sensible:cool:
The sensible Pompey board is secret :cool: Thisnis the best league 1 board since Plymouth got relegated.
I hate this league, what's division 2 like?
Hilariously bad, but automatic spots plus 4 in the play-offs make it a fun league when you're winning. Some great memories from our time there, plus saw some great players before their rise up the leagues.
Their board is hideous, obviously for the disturbed element which accounts for most of them....unlike this one which is very sensible:cool:
The sensible Pompey board is secret :cool: Thisnis the best league 1 board since Plymouth got relegated.
I hate this league, what's division 2 like?
Hilariously bad, but automatic spots plus 4 in the play-offs make it a fun league when you're winning. Some great memories from our time there, plus saw some great players before their rise up the leagues.

Fair enough, i just wonder if sensible and Portsmouth can go together that's all...

From a brief look a while ago, the message board is full of people who would write their 'E's back to front and have clearly been dropped on their heads as youngsters as normal people just dont act like unless they are wanting to star in a remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....

You took your time.. Google is bit slow today...?

Aye pal, I’ve been avidly trolling on wycombe’s fan forum for the last three hours straight. Get some hobbies, try to meet a nice lass/lad/marsupial, there’s loads of apps and that now. You’re boring me now, so have a lovely day. And always remember, a wet bird never flies at night.

Aye pal, I’ve been avidly trolling on wycombe’s fan forum for the last three hours straight. Get some hobbies, try to meet a nice lass/lad/marsupial, there’s loads of apps and that now. You’re boring me now, so have a lovely day. And always remember, a wet bird never flies at night.
Fat birds fry at night...

It is unusual the amount of Pompey fans on here. Personally I don’t care, if they want to talk about Sunderland then fine, not like we don’t have a full comprehensive thread about another club each month :lol:
This is the thing, we enjoy having someone to wind up, but we can't wind up a small club like say Fleetwood, because that's like beating up the weird kid at school, it doesn't prove anything and nobody cares, so Sunderland is the only forum it's acceptable for us to wind up.

This is the thing, we enjoy having someone to wind up, but we can't wind up a small club like say Fleetwood, because that's like beating up the weird kid at school, it doesn't prove anything and nobody cares, so Sunderland is the only forum it's acceptable for us to wind up.

We generally just wind our own up. But I suppose that's the benefit of having a larger fanbase and more active forum etc.

Back