One Day Cup: Durham v Lancashire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not really. Losing a match would be par for the course, we lost three - that one extra loss was what I meant by slip up. Did anyone expect us to play without a loss somewhere along the line?

Worcs have lost 1 and go through
Yorks have lost two and go through
Notts have lost 3 and have 1 NR, the same as us and go through.
We needed 118 from 22 with 8 wickets in hand and we lost.

That's called our fault.

We lost it with our pace bowlers' inept display today..cant believe that 12th man Onions would have bowled as poorly.
At least the ice cream man made sure he put plenty of monkey's blood on my twin cone .:)

Well done Rushworth and Harding for their efforts with the bat. If only they bowled a bit better and we didn't spend so long 'consolidating' midinnings.

Bit harsh, Harding bowled really well and rushy wasn't bad either, it was coggers who got carted about and wheel to a lesser degree.

Change bowling was what won/lost this match reallly, that and they had one batsman who could go on.

Still dont see why poynter bats so low

Bit harsh, Harding bowled really well and rushy wasn't bad either, it was coggers who got carted about and wheel to a lesser degree.

Change bowling was what won/lost this match reallly, that and they had one batsman who could go on.

Dont know why they dont give him a go at opening...could be the new Mustard!
Lets face it ..he couldnt do much worse than Cook.

Lets face it ..he couldnt do much worse than Cook.[/QUOTE]
But Lewis says Cook is a test match opener implying he's going to open in all competitions regardless i.e. because I'm sh!t scared to do otherwise.

Aye, by 'they' I meant the bowlers generally.

Lets face it ..he couldnt do much worse than Cook.

Cook was doing pretty well wasn't he before he left? First couple of games poor but his form, along with Richardson really picked up as soon as the one day stuff started. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back