One Day Cup: Durham v Lancashire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Physiotherapist on for Richardson

Seemingly have been cheering anything related to Graham Clark. They are sat in the don Robson stand under the "winner.co.uk" sign

Looks like a runner on for Richardson

Jennings the runner

He doesn't look too clever Richardson

Oh aye two rows of them, near the rope?

Amazing how much noise a.handful of people can make

Jennings on as a runner calls through colly and out and that might be the match.

I'm off to watch the football.i think

Oh aye two rows of them, near the rope?

Amazing how much noise a.handful of people can make

Jennings on as a runner calls through colly and out and that might be the match.

I'm off to watch the football.i think
How to make a shit day worse :lol:

Just had to put some more suncream on sitting in the County Lower...certainly warmer than the Dob Robson.
Steel out now...some wifey behind me still thinks we will win.!!

One of theT20 mob has just shouted "Time to retire Jimmy lad" as Jarvis got hit for four.
Ffs...obviously Mags.

Last edited:
Well done Rushworth and Harding for their efforts with the bat. If only they bowled a bit better and we didn't spend so long 'consolidating' midinnings.

Looks like the FTECB have calculated their points deductions pretty well. A slip up and a match rained off and Durham are out of the RL Cup, pretty much the same for the CC too.

Looks like the FTECB have calculated their points deductions pretty well. A slip up and a match rained off and Durham are out of the RL Cup, pretty much the same for the CC too.
We lost this ourselves.

We got a second chance today with Notts getting rained off

Shit bowling, Clark dismissed by a worldie catch, Richardson knackered, we've got a runner, our scoreboard is fucked, it's as bright as it's been anytime this year yet we have the floodlights on...... One of those days.
Agree with most of that
We were always 30 or so runs short because of short and wasteful bowling by Coggers and Wiggle and some untidy fielding
Things happened at bad times Colly and Harding pegged their batsman back only for Coggers and Wiggle to bowl pies and Vilas to score a rapid century
Clark was out to a wonderful catch and Colly run out by good fielding
Openers lost early and good try at the very end but too many runs given away far too easily

We lost this ourselves.

We got a second chance today with Notts getting rained off
Well not really. Losing a match would be par for the course, we lost three - that one extra loss was what I meant by slip up. Did anyone expect us to play without a loss somewhere along the line?

Worcs have lost 1 and go through
Yorks have lost two and go through
Notts have lost 3 and have 1 NR, the same as us and go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back