Once upon a time in Hollywood

Watched it this afternoon, thought it was quality. Brad Pitt and dicaprio were brilliant. That ending was very clever. Can see how some may have found it a little boring half way through, but on reflection it was pure Tarantino, no one makes a film like him. It was refreshing to watch a decent film at the cinema.

For all the two leads will get all the accolade, I found Sharon Tate’s portrayal very sad, in a sense she went to the cinema to watch her own film and get a sense of, well, some sort of kick with fame. We all know the outcome of what happened to her.......but the way the film built up the final scenes was fantastic.

Really don't understand what was the point in Margot Robbie's role in the film?

Pitt and Leo were great, soundtrack awesome and I quite liked the whole Manson Family storyline/ ending but not really sure about the storyline. Could have cut about 15/20mins off easy.
The rough cut was 4 hours and 20 minutes, I wish they'd released it like that. Wasn't bore for a second, which is good going for a 2hr 36min film.

She was Sharon Tate, kind of important in the Charles Manson story
but to anyone not clued up on it, she was just there and didn't add anything to the story Tarantino was telling.
Should have lost at least 15 minutes of her scenes and added something in the end credits about what actually happened

The rough cut was 4 hours and 20 minutes, I wish they'd released it like that. Wasn't bore for a second, which is good going for a 2hr 36min film.
I’d agree with that.
Hated the ending mind, though I would have hated the other obvious ending he could have done.
Aside from that it was good and I’d maybe go and see it again.
I don’t like Tarantino though - he’s got a great talent but he annoys me

Back