Once upon a time.... in Hollywood

Me dad went to see it last night, think I can guess whether he will have liked it :lol: he normally likes Steven Seagal fillums
Me dad went to see it last night, think I can guess whether he will have liked it :lol: he normally likes Steven Seagal fillums
Update - "absolutely rubbish, people were leaving before the end. Probably the worst film I've ever seen"
He loved Hobbs and Shaw though 🤣

Last edited:
I loved it to be honest, great setting and characters well fleshed out in a nice light-hearted way that didn't take itself too serooisly. My wife thought it was just alright, but with lots of "pointless scenes".

I agree it was a bit pretentious/ambitious but Tarantino can basically do whatever he wants at this point and I'll watch it. It wasnt action packed but I was entertained throughout.

8.5/10 will watch again at some point.

Not his best but not his worst.

Last edited:
I loved it to be honest, great setting and characters well fleshed out in a nice light-hearted way that didn't take itself too serooisly. My wife thought it was just alright, but with lots of "pointless scenes".

I agree it was a bit pretentious/ambitious but Tarantino can basically do whatever he wants at this point and I'll watch it. It wasnt action packed but I was entertained throughout.

8.5/10 will watch again at some point.

Not his best but not his worst.
I'm expecting I probably will like it. Me and my dad have very different tastes. He's likes Mrs Brown's Boys FFS.

I enjoyed it. I'll probably like it more after repeat viewings. There was so much to take in. Leo is a great actor it's true but much like Steve McQueen who cameos in the picture, Pitt is cool as fuck.

I saw it earlier and wasn't sure what to think.

Thought Di Caprio and Pitt played their roles great but the film was lacking that bit extra for me.
The film lacks EVERYTHING, there is no point to it

Most disappointed I’ve ever been leaving the flicks

What a pile of shite

I genuinely think it’s a pisstake and he’s made the film to prove anyone will go and watch his films and only base their reviews on it being a Tarrentino

Back