once in a life time photo opp

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

APB

question is, would you take it?

we've got the queen here on a state visit in a couple of months and we were asked today if anyone would like to help facilitate her stay - events managment etc. Anyway I said I would just to get me away from my desk more than anything, but I also mentioned that I was a bit disapointed that there was no "jobs" on the list for anyone to photograph this event. low and behold my manager said that she was going to propose that I was allowed to tag along to photograph her stay :eek:

question is would you do it? knowing that "everyone" at work and possibly people back in the UK were going to see your photos? :confused:

keeps21

Winger
question is, would you take it?

we've got the queen here on a state visit in a couple of months and we were asked today if anyone would like to help facilitate her stay - events managment etc. Anyway I said I would just to get me away from my desk more than anything, but I also mentioned that I was a bit disapointed that there was no "jobs" on the list for anyone to photograph this event. low and behold my manager said that she was going to propose that I was allowed to tag along to photograph her stay :eek:

question is would you do it? knowing that "everyone" at work and possibly people back in the UK were going to see your photos? :confused:
Go for it.

You've already got a photo published and seen by 80,000 in the 'git proud' thread.

Nowt to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.