On this day in 2013

Plenty, saldy almost all ones I'd like to forget ;)

None of the day he signed like, what was the reaction like on here, anyone ?

Won £40 on him as first goalscorer in that home game against Chelsea. Was going to put Fletcher on but he didn’t start 😂.

Those misses against Cardiff and West Ham 😳

His woeful display in the pre season game against Spurs. Never seen someone miss so many sitters.

His old coach had died and that was people’s excuse for him being shite iirc

The night he got pissed up and went on social media toward the end of his 'career' with us, somewhere between giving it the biggun and admitting to himself to did shite with us and thinking 'fuck it'.

Watching him play at BMO Field and trying to remember how many times I'd seen his play on two different continents and not seen him score.

Either that or watching his miss against Cardiff. I could have scored that with two broken legs, drunk on Old Rosie and with my feet and hands swapped around by mad scientist transplant.

My main memory is him having his career ruined by Bacary Sagna (I think) and the ref in the home game against Arsenal by having a perfectly good goal disallowed. If it had been allowed to stand he would have scored 20+ goals that season!
:lol: :lol::eek:. Unless it's a whoosh, then fair play

My main memory is him having his career ruined by Bacary Sagna (I think) and the ref in the home game against Arsenal by having a perfectly good goal disallowed. If it had been allowed to stand he would have scored 20+ goals that season!

Still pisses me off this.

He was being fouled but managed to score, only to have the goal disallowed and it brought back for a free kick, but the defender was not sent off as it was not deemed denial of a goal scoring opportunity, despite Altidore actually scoring

Back