On the button sum up yesterday

6inarow

Winger
On total sport by Steve Cram which sums up Sunderland (at this minute in time) in a nutshell and this board in that respect. He said that everybody at the club from top to bottom have been in a state of limbo for 2 months now, since it was first hinted that there was going to have new investors/owners nobody knows whats going on. Nobody knows if thier job is safe as there could be dramatic change at at anytime, this has got to be unsettling for everybody...in the office and on the pitch. My main gripe is as much as Donald has turned things round at the club he has always said he cannot turn round the club long term...something really he shouldnt have said in some respects as everbody is waiting for somebody else to come in and sack them! He has stated the club needs stability but he can only offer stability in league 1...basicially there is still no long term plan at the club until these americans/someone else takes the controlling stake off SD. We now have no manager in place so it is now worse for the players as to whats happening...the longer these talks of investment and takeover goes on the further behind we are dropping. It better be worth it if it all comes off thats all I can say.

He is absolutely spot on.
Like I've said previously all the effort SD etc did to reconnect with the fans has been washed away.
I honestly now do not believe a word that comes out his mouth and really hope MSD come in and get rid of him.
IMO of course he has been the stumbling block all along...wants the limelight etc

Back