On the anniversary of Thatcher's death ...

Shame they haven't stopped ripping the pension fund off though
Been told a few stories by my Dad. They took a grand a man from loads of mens redundancies and told them the money meant the unions would protect them for life. A solicitor got hold of it a few years later and got every penny back.

I hope the contract doesnt go to Len McCluskey's mates
Shame they haven't stopped ripping the pension fund off though
Not as goood as the tories they rip everyone pension off
Been told a few stories by my Dad. They took a grand a man from loads of mens redundancies and told them the money meant the unions would protect them for life. A solicitor got hold of it a few years later and got every penny back.
They were asked to give a voluntary contribution on any monies from compensation won, no union can deduct money from redundancy it is paid directly from the employer to the employee another Tory myth

Last edited:

They were asked to give a voluntary contribution on any monies from compensation won, no union can deduct money from redundancy it is paid directly from the employer to the employee another Tory myth

I don't think it was redundancy but compo for vibration white finger, emphysema etc.

That maybe the correct version. However, it was deemed unlawful by a court regardless. Tories, unions, Labour party whoever you don't need to look far to find greedy shithouses amongst any of them. Anyone trying to argue that one of them are whiter than white compared to the others has their head buried in the sand.

Back