On Saturday night

I think my excitement will reach a fever pitch at 1:50 on Saturday when I finish overtime! It will only grow bigger in the knowledge there is nothing but a kip between me and the coach journey down.

Wasn't there one or two lifted at Covent Garden in 2014.
Stories of police getting heavy handed moving people on at the end of the night?
Let them out the next day, about 15 mins before kick off, in Central London.
Think they just headed to nearest bar to watch it.
They nicked 50 who were singing in an alley way. Linked arms and swarmed them. 4 from my way, so missed the game and had to go back to London few weeks later and got charged with nothing.

People on here are getting very excited. I bet there will be someone off here who drinks too much and misses the game or gets lifted and misses the game.

I first seen this when we played Swindon when a lad had a piss outside Wembley and got arrested. Never to this day understood why he drunk that much and missed the game.

Will this be you?
You're moaning about something before it even happens. Give ya head a shake man.

12 of us going to magland 9am. Will end up walking into hotel around 4 or 5 am i imagine. Looking forward to saturday night more than the match.
One of my lads can't make game due to exams at uni in Newcastle..(exams on weekend?!)..anyhow just as me and one of me other kids are setting off for Wembley he announces he and some Safc fans from his course are out in ncle to watch lads ..what could possibly go wrong when we win
Haway the Lads

Back