On Saturday night

bowers2

Striker
People on here are getting very excited. I bet there will be someone off here who drinks too much and misses the game or gets lifted and misses the game.

I first seen this when we played Swindon when a lad had a piss outside Wembley and got arrested. Never to this day understood why he drunk that much and missed the game.

Will this be you?

People on here are getting very excited. I bet there will be someone off here who drinks too much and misses the game or gets lifted and misses the game.

I first seen this when we played Swindon when a lad had a piss outside Wembley and got arrested. Never to this day understood why he drunk that much and missed the game.

Will this be you?
No. Will it be you?

Will this be you?
It might be Hank :D

Wasn't there one or two lifted at Covent Garden in 2014.
Stories of police getting heavy handed moving people on at the end of the night?
Let them out the next day, about 15 mins before kick off, in Central London.
Think they just headed to nearest bar to watch it.

Will this be you?

Or forget that clocks are changing overnight and miss the first half. :lol:

Will this be you?

Most without reserved seats on the trains will miss it.

Will this be you?
Hank Probably :lol:

I got arrested night before 85 Norwich game. Got released day of match but had to stay down to appear at court next day.

Back