On a lighter note - Peter the taxi driver from STID on H&J soon

Had a cracking argument with him when I was smashed on the way home at the beginning of the season. Bloke in front swerved and I made a quip about how it was Jack Ross as the bloke didn’t have a clue what he was doing. Spent the next 25 mins in an argument whilst Peter went on about how jack Ross was the ‘best thing to ever happen to this football team’.

I’m actually grateful he didn’t pull over and kick me out of the cab as I thought it was a certainty at one point. It was all in good humour @HoxtonMackem :lol:

Had a cracking argument with him when I was smashed on the way home at the beginning of the season. Bloke in front swerved and I made a quip about how it was Jack Ross as the bloke didn’t have a clue what he was doing. Spent the next 25 mins in an argument whilst Peter went on about how jack Ross was the ‘best thing to ever happen to this football team’.

I’m actually grateful he didn’t pull over and kick me out of the cab as I thought it was a certainty at one point. It was all in good humour @HoxtonMackem :lol:

Taxi ride topped off by 2 lasses who jumped in and out of our taxi without paying :lol:

He’s picked me up a few times early Saturday morning when I’m going to away games. Comes across just like he is on STID, always good crack and always chirpy as fuck despite it being daft o clock in the morning. Nice bloke.

Came across great on STID. Loved his attitude and spirit while still smiling through the crap. Best bit was at Covent garden Friday before cup final saying "Half of these haven't got a pot ta piss in ya knar......but they're still here. Crackers!" :cool: I thought that summed up some of our support brilliantly TBH
A ray of light in an industry loaded with absolute bellends.

My, he certainly comes across more knowledgable than this in the series.

Never met him but he thought he come across as a top bloke.
Out of interest, anybody know how these lads made it on the show ?

Back