Omicron Vaccine (Bivalent Booster)

Had my 3. Then had covid (mild illness, possibly due to having the jabs previously).
But now I've had 4 exposures (and tbh, I'm sure I've had it since, as I had a "cold" that matched all the symptoms in the news at the time) - so I'm not sure there's much point. Its floating around all the time, we're probably being exposed to it quite often seeing is the bugger hasn't really gone away.

Haven't even been getting the flu one these last few years, seeing as I don't mix with people anywhere near as much as in the past. But might get it this year, so I guess there's no harm in a Covid one as well. Just not so sure as I was with the first 3.

No more for me. If it hadn’t of been for work I wouldn’t have had any. Got 3 and that’s my lot
Similar here - had the initial two jabs and still having issues with side effects now, so held off on the booster and don't want any more (I was at the point if the NHS jabs mandate had gone to requiring the 3rd dose that I was going to try to apply for medical exemption) - was speaking to Occ Health the other day and they were absolutely fine with me saying that I didn't want any more jabs.

Similar here - had the initial two jabs and still having issues with side effects now, so held off on the booster and don't want any more (I was at the point if the NHS jabs mandate had gone to requiring the 3rd dose that I was going to try to apply for medical exemption) - was speaking to Occ Health the other day and they were absolutely fine with me saying that I didn't want any more jabs.
My first 2 were the AstraZeneca ones. Had no real side effects other than a sore arm for a couple of days. Had the Moderna for the 3rd one and it wiped me out. Nothing to compared to the issues you are having. Hope it eases for you mate.

I'll have it when it's available. Had first 2 then a booster, though they drew blood with that, so not sure how effective that was.

Was at the Coventry match, and nothing got me then, which i find surprising, being all crammed together.

Wow sounds as if you’ve been unlucky, are the side effects affecting your life a lot? Hope you get better soon.

I’ve had all three and will have another as I’ve got a couple of lung conditions.

Good luck with that, pretty sure taking all the vaccines isn’t going stop you from getting 'covid'

It does but its short lived and much less effective in preventing Omicron- I wont waste my time showing you the research

Hopefully with the specific booster will be better at preventing catching it - either way the vaccines are still very effective in preventing death

Why 'covid' are you back to thinking it doesnt exist again 😂😂

It does but its short lived and much less effective in preventing Omicron- I wont waste my time showing you the research

Hopefully with the specific booster will be better at preventing catching it - either way the vaccines are still very effective in preventing death

Why 'covid' are you back to thinking it doesnt exist again 😂😂

Oopsy

You are the loon, calling everyone else a loon when you are so sucked into this plandemic that you can't even see what is really going in. The true covidiot on this board

Back