Omicron Vaccine (Bivalent Booster)

I’ll go for a 4th vaccination when I’m called and get what I’m given.

If they give me a bi-curious booster it’ll add a bit of jeopardy to my social life but surely I won’t have any say in the matter.
Lads - I have just deleted a dozen or so posts of this thread. It has drifted way off topic and just ended up in a personal slanging match. Please get on topic, stop the personal abuse (both sides) or leave the thread.

Next warning won’t be a public one.

And you can **** off too nobhead.

(Was it that sort of thing?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a chance.

Had the first 2 moderna after sitting on the fence for ages and was wiped out after the second one. Felt like utter shite.
Had Covid testing as strong positives as soon as the liquid hit LF and didn't have a single symptom.

Not saying the vacinne doesn't work... I just don't think it's worth it for me.

Not a chance.

Had the first 2 moderna after sitting on the fence for ages and was wiped out after the second one. Felt like utter shite.
Had Covid testing as strong positives as soon as the liquid hit LF and didn't have a single symptom.

Not saying the vacinne doesn't work... I just don't think it's worth it for me.

So your basis for not getting the vaccine, is that when you had COVID, you didn’t experience symptoms…but after you had the vaccine?

No offence mate but that’s like saying you don’t need to wear a seatbelt because the last time you crashed, you had airbags.

Did it occur to you that perhaps you didn’t experience significant or any covid symptoms was because you’d had the vaccine?

So your basis for not getting the vaccine, is that when you had COVID, you didn’t experience symptoms…but after you had the vaccine?

No offence mate but that’s like saying you don’t need to wear a seatbelt because the last time you crashed, you had airbags.

Did it occur to you that perhaps you didn’t experience significant or any covid symptoms was because you’d had the vaccine?

The second vaccine hit me like a train. Don't want to feel like that again.

I'll take me chances with Covid as it was absolutely fine

The second vaccine hit me like a train. Don't want to feel like that again.

I'll take me chances with Covid as it was absolutely fine

But you might only have been fine with COVID, because you took the vaccine…that’s my point.

So when you say you felt fine with COVID but not the vaccine…there’s no guarantee that COVID will be a breeze next time.

Back