Omicron Vaccine (Bivalent Booster)

I remember you posted a lot of conspiracy theory BS during the pandemic and we’re regularly called out for it. Am not getting dragged into any more of your paranoia.

I remember you posted a lot of conspiracy theory BS during the pandemic and we’re regularly called out for it. Am not getting dragged into any more of your paranoia.
You said we are all saved, if I said 'we are all going to die' frij would be calling me out yet he's liking your posts...misinformation saying we are all saved? Like I say though too embarrassed to say what you mean.
What did you call me out on?

Last edited:
You said we are all saved, if I said 'we are all going to die' frij would be calling me out yet he's liking your posts...misinformation saying we are all saved? Like I say though too embarrassed to say what you mean.
What did you call me out on?
Like you were too embarrassed to say what you meant about people being unlucky after taking the vaccine.

You can expect people to be specific if you won't be

Like you were too embarrassed to say what you meant about people being unlucky after taking the vaccine.

No , I explained it, some people were dead unlucky after taking it. Can't really be more specific than that

Last edited:

Don’t rise to him it’s his world man .

Don’t rise to him it’s his world man

Last edited:
Nothing cowardice about being aware of your traps, you need to get a bit smarter. I am more than aware you are trying to set traps for me and have done for sometime, you are quite obvious, hence me very rarely getting into a discussion with you over anything. You are quite weird like that.
Anyway report me for what? Having an opinion? Tell me what I've said about the vaccine?

I’ve set out your conspiracy nonsense several times before, including in this post:

Highlight for me was you saying the COVID vaccine predates COVID, but that they couldn’t possibly make a COVID vaccine because COVID tests weren’t really COVID tests.

That said, when you claimed the pandemic was all planned, was also a highlight of lunacy.

There are no “traps” btw. There are simply questions you will never show the guts to answer, because you know you’re lying and you know I’ll report you for spreading fake news.

I’ve set out your conspiracy nonsense several times before, including in this post:

Highlight for me was you saying the COVID vaccine predates COVID, but that they couldn’t possibly make a COVID vaccine because COVID tests weren’t really COVID tests.

That said, when you claimed the pandemic was all planned, was also a highlight of lunacy.

There are no “traps” btw. There are simply questions you will never show the guts to answer, because you know you’re lying and you know I’ll report you for spreading fake news.
Nah, you sot on one side of the fence and me on the other, you cannot disprove anything I say. You don't like tge fact that other people have different thoughts and opinions to you as you believe wrongly that you are correct in everything. There are lots of people out there who share my views on stuff. It's pretty pointless talking about having guts etc, it's only a Internet message board, maybe you should show some guts in the real world and get yourself out and about, enjoy life instead of spending it on here. Anyway have a great week my old chum, (gave you a like as well :lol:) . Cheers Frij

Nah, you sot on one side of the fence and me on the other, you cannot disprove anything I say. You don't like tge fact that other people have different thoughts and opinions to you as you believe wrongly that you are correct in everything. There are lots of people out there who share my views on stuff. It's pretty pointless talking about having guts etc, it's only a Internet message board, maybe you should show some guts in the real world and get yourself out and about, enjoy life instead of spending it on here. Anyway have a great week my old chum, (gave you a like as well :lol:) . Cheers Frij

You can’t prove any of your claims about the pandemic being planned, about COVID tests not being real or about the vaccine pre-dating COVID though.

The only people out there who share your views are crackpots, liars, attention seekers and morons.

I am not one bit surprised that’s the company you’re proud to keep.

See you next time you get yourself involved in a discussion you have neither the wits or guts to handle.

You can’t prove any of your claims about the pandemic being planned, about COVID tests not being real or about the vaccine pre-dating COVID though.

The only people out there who share your views are crackpots, liars, attention seekers and morons.

I am not one bit surprised that’s the company you’re proud to keep.

See you next time you get yourself involved in a discussion you have neither the wits or guts to handle.
Attention seeking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, the line you roll out when you get angry and frustrated.
Everyone Is a crackpot if they don't share your view....The anger you direct towards them isn't very nice, people are morons because they have a different opinion to you?
You quote the BBC and the Daily Mail constantly, do you think those organisations don't lie?
Gave you another like :lol:

Attention seeking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, the line you roll out when you get angry and frustrated.
Everyone Is a crackpot if they don't share your view....The anger you direct towards them isn't very nice, people are morons because they have a different opinion to you?
You quote the BBC and the Daily Mail constantly, do you think those organisations don't lie?
Gave you another like :lol:

You claimed the pandemic was planned. You claimed the vaccine existed before COVID.

Conspiracy drivel spouted by the crackpots, lunatics and morons you’re proud to be part of it seems.

Thought you were off? Took you seconds to reply because you thrive on the attention.

Paranoid? Probably the least paranoid poster when it comes to covid. Carried on normal throughout and never locked myself away once. Have a great day Ruud

So you broke the rules putting yourself and other people at risk?

Which means you’re either lying now for attention or you were lying when you said in 2021 you followed the lockdown rules and wore a mask?

I have no idea who you are, I don't trust the bbc, I do stay to the rules, I do actually wear a mask. Explain to me why I should apologise to everyone who has seen what this virus does to people?

You claimed not to have followed lockdown rules, but in a separate post claimed to have followed the rules, including mask wearing.

Which is it? You either did follow the rules, or did not follow the rules.
No I never claimed that? That's your interpretation. I said I wore a mask and gave my reasons for doing so in other posts, I'm sure you have better things to do than go through my old posts? But feel free to waste your evening going through them.
Ontap claimed we are all saved, why not call him out on that, as that is not true, very inconsistent on that part so you are. You are becoming obsessed with me again. Have a like from me though.

Lads - I have just deleted a dozen or so posts of this thread. It has drifted way off topic and just ended up in a personal slanging match. Please get on topic, stop the personal abuse (both sides) or leave the thread.

Next warning won’t be a public one.

Back