Omicron Vaccine (Bivalent Booster)

Bill Gates, great guy, 5th time I've asked you now.
Yes, I stand by my comments.

:lol:

I’m sure Gates has done good and bad. Significant philanthropy, over many years.

Ruthless in business however and allegations of shady business practices have been made.

There’s also the spectre of his relationship with Epstein looming over him.

Hard to say if he’s great or not. He’s done great things, that’s for sure.

:lol:

I’m sure Gates has done good and bad. Significant philanthropy, over many years.

Ruthless in business however and allegations of shady business practices have been made.

There’s also the spectre of his relationship with Epstein looming over him.

Hard to say if he’s great or not. He’s done great things, that’s for sure.
Oh so it's good and BAD now? Never used to be.... you used to love him, defended him at all costs. Guess I was right all along. You could learn alot more from me

No I didn’t man. You can’t help but tell lies.
Oh did you not?, can't be arsed looking, not my style, but you loved him. When I told you about his antics in Africa you defended him, now there has been more revelations you have changed your mind, all I will say it's good that you have.

Oh did you not?, can't be arsed looking, not my style, but you loved him. When I told you about his antics in Africa you defended him, now there has been more revelations you have changed your mind, all I will say it's good that you have.

:lol: this would be hilarious crack if it was a parody account…instead you’re spiralling into conspiracy nonsense and telling more lies

Hope you snap out of it one day mate

:lol: this would be hilarious crack if it was a parody account…instead you’re spiralling into conspiracy nonsense and telling more lies

Hope you snap out of it one day mate
The conspiracy theorist told you Bill Gates is not a nice man, you defended him, now you are admitting he's not so nice after all. You will get there one day....

Good luck with that, pretty sure taking all the vaccines isn’t going stop you from getting 'covid'
Having spent thirty years in a lab working on producing and studying antibodies I’m confident vaccines work. Some better than others. I’ll be getting a ’flu jab too. Always had my kids immunised against measles, rubella etc. and the granddaughter will be getting the anti HPV jab. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Having spent thirty years in a lab working on producing and studying antibodies I’m confident vaccines work. Some better than others. I’ll be getting a ’flu jab too. Always had my kids immunised against measles, rubella etc. and the granddaughter will be getting the anti HPV jab. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Some better than others.... I agree with you there

Back