Omicron Vaccine (Bivalent Booster)

Still not been jabbed (was supposed to be recently but had to cancel) but will be, to make holidaying less complicated. Covid itself just had me rough for a couple of days. No doubt the vaccine will be worse :(
Me, as soon as I get the chance, I've had my 3 vaccinations, then got Covid with no sign of being ill, I'm pretty sure the jabs stopped me from being sick.
Many have had no symptoms from Covid, having not been jabbed. Others have been goosed from it, having had all jabs. It seems random to me.

That's not me saying it hasn't prevented deaths by the way. I think the stats paint a picture on that score.

Last edited:
I will if offered. I've been saying for awhile the original vaccines are near pointless now covid has evolved so much. I doubt I will be offered though, it'll probably be done with the flu vaccine.

Yeah I will have it. I was asymptomatic when I got covid so I think I would be fine (I did get pretty bad brain fog post covid) but I want to keep the vulnerable people I come into contact with safe.

I will if offered. I've been saying for awhile the original vaccines are near pointless now covid has evolved so much. I doubt I will be offered though, it'll probably be done with the flu vaccine.
Would not say they are pointless as they are stopping the majority needing hospital treatment

Would not say they are pointless as they are stopping the majority needing hospital treatment

Are they though? The virus has moved on massively since they were tested. Are the antibodies the make the body produce effective enough against the current variants or is it more these variants don’t cause as dangerous a disease?

Back