Omar Bogle to Hartlepool

Bit like Carlisle really, can’t score goals. Went when they played each other last week, unsurprisingly, it was 0-0.

Fulham have scored more in their last 4 than Carlisle have all season!

I've got plenty of time for Hartlepool as a club, but the thought of being in the same league as them next season is pretty depressing.
We almost were when Martin Scott was poolie manager, I went to Cardiff to watch them v sheff wed in lg1 play off final, were leading with about 15 mins left remember it went to extra time and sheff wed won

Hartlepool meant to be getting Joe White on loan from Newcastle. Carlisle lad who has created a lot of interest from other clubs, could be a coup for Hartlepool.

I've always had a soft spot for Hartlepool ever since me & my marra decided to get the train down there one Friday night to watch Hartlepool v Grimsby Town, mainly because Marco was playing for Pools and it was a good excuse for a few beers with footy hoyed in.

It was an incredible game with Hartlepool winning 8 (EIGHT) - 1. The place was bouncing. Marco got on the scoresheet but his doppleganner Ritchie Humphreys ran the show and was rightly MOTM.

A cracking night out and we still got back to the town in time for last orders:

He’s shite. Might be his level.
I've got plenty of time for Hartlepool as a club, but the thought of being in the same league as them next season is pretty depressing.

Doubt they’d get promoted tbh. Currently 11 points outside the Playoffs with -12 GD.

Last edited:
I've always had a soft spot for Hartlepool ever since me & my marra decided to get the train down there one Friday night to watch Hartlepool v Grimsby Town, mainly because Marco was playing for Pools and it was a good excuse for a few beers with footy hoyed in.

It was an incredible game with Hartlepool winning 8 (EIGHT) - 1. The place was bouncing. Marco got on the scoresheet but his doppleganner Ritchie Humphreys ran the show and was rightly MOTM.

A cracking night out and we still got back to the town in time for last orders:

I was also at that match and a mental game as you say.

Pools fan I know was driving up from London with his family to watch it and got stuck in traffic on the way up. Made it in the ground in time for the last goal :lol:

I was also at that match and a mental game as you say.

Pools fan I know was driving up from London with his family to watch it and got stuck in traffic on the way up. Made it in the ground in time for the last goal :lol:
:lol:

It was a cracking atmosphere like. A great night out.

Back