OLED TV deals

Panasonic all the way for me.

First pansasonic we had we sold after 5 year, was CRT and still bullet proof. Second was a plasma, in bedroom now, 15 years old , used every day and still not one dead pixel.
Current one is LED and can't fault it.

Think the high end ones are top notch, the cheaper Vestel ones not so much.

Bad news is that Panasonic are closing down the good factory in Czech and going fully external.

First pansasonic we had we sold after 5 year, was CRT and still bullet proof. Second was a plasma, in bedroom now, 15 years old , used every day and still not one dead pixel.
Current one is LED and can't fault it.

Think the high end ones are top notch, the cheaper Vestel ones not so much.

Bad news is that Panasonic are closing down the good factory in Czech and going fully external.

which Panasonic ones are the vestel ? Any OLEDS versions ?

hoping to get a bargain around Black Friday and have shortlisted the 2 below. Anyone had either of these tv and can recommend , or recommend any other similar ?

I've got the LG cx 55 inch. Love it. Looks great on the wall as well.

Panasonic have an eBay outlet and I’ve had an OLED and another TV off there. Both spot on and can’t tell the difference with new. Worth a try.

I have the Sony 65” and the Panasonic with Technics built in soundbar. Bought Sony for bigger room so able to have separate soundbar. Both excellent. Depends on what watching for which I would say is superior. Movies = Sony. Sport = Panasonic.
Both were about £3k about 18 months ago.

The LG C1 is £200 off with John Lewis atm. I think you just need to sign up to the JL site and use the code provided. This makes the price of the 55" £999

The LG C1 is £200 off with John Lewis atm. I think you just need to sign up to the JL site and use the code provided. This makes the price of the 55" £999

there's nothing on there. I bought one the other week and was just about to price match it 😄

there's nothing on there. I bought one the other week and was just about to price match it 😄

That's where I seen it mate. Try using the code LGOLED once you've signed into your JL account

cheers! sneaky of them. I've just been through and tried it. Price match email going off to them now.
No worries, I was half tempted since I'll need a TV in about 8 weeks, and this is the one I'm wanting, but tempted to just leave it until nearer the time and hope similar prices are around by Christmas/New Year

Back