Old football ground photo thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb. Doesn't look very safe,mind

The South stand stewards would be in complete meltdown.[DOUBLEPOST=1384561277][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll hazard a guess that this is our old ground of Newcastle Road.[DOUBLEPOST=1384558420][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this the Bullens Road? If so nowts changed...

Err

Wrong

and

Wrong[DOUBLEPOST=1384561347][/DOUBLEPOST]
Small Heath Birmingham

Correct.

Well done. Apparently it was almost completely constructed from wood.[DOUBLEPOST=1384561485][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it the old Redheugh Park?

No

this is the old Redhuegh Park;

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
The South stand stewards would be in complete meltdown.[DOUBLEPOST=1384561277][/DOUBLEPOST]

Err

Wrong

and

Wrong[DOUBLEPOST=1384561347][/DOUBLEPOST]

Correct.

Well done. Apparently it was almost completely constructed from wood.[DOUBLEPOST=1384561485][/DOUBLEPOST]

No

this is the old Redhuegh Park;

Logon or register to see this image
Great photo!!!
When did the ground go? I seem to remember being there circa 1966 but I am sure Gateshead had moved on then?
Remember playing on same site for Felling Blue Bell a few times against Teams Social Club. Tasty games, including the time our goalkeeper got sent off for fighting with fans behind the goal.

Great photo!!!
When did the ground go? I seem to remember being there circa 1966 but I am sure Gateshead had moved on then?
Remember playing on same site for Felling Blue Bell a few times against Teams Social Club. Tasty games, including the time our goalkeeper got sent off for fighting with fans behind the goal.
You could still make out the terracing in the early 80s. Got flattened for a car park for the Gateshead garden festival iirc

I watched the damned united again this morning. How the hell did they recreate the baseball ground like that? Cracking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back