Old Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bridle

I've now got quite a few! What do you do with them? None of them worth a great deal of money but I just hadn't the heart to throw them out! I don't think any of them are collectable but I guess they might be some day. Should I just be ruthless or are there people out there who would give them a home? People collect Kodak Brownies after all!

I've now got quite a few! What do you do with them? None of them worth a great deal of money but I just hadn't the heart to throw them out! I don't think any of them are collectable but I guess they might be some day. Should I just be ruthless or are there people out there who would give them a home? People collect Kodak Brownies after all!
Depends what they are. Some old cameras are worth a canny bit, others...aren't. Use em or put em on a shelf!

I've had my mother scouring charity shops and car boot sales hoping she'd find a hidden gem. I had to tell her to stop whatsapping me photos of utter shit :lol:

Depends what they are. Some old cameras are worth a canny bit, others...aren't. Use em or put em on a shelf!
Neither of your suggestions are an option for me. It's looking like the bin then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back