Oh Vito Mannone

:lol:

When Bardsleys goal went in it was carnage, ended up on the floor on the stairs in the upper tier. As I got back up the bastards equalised!

When Bardsley's goal went in it was carnage where I was, The White Horse at Shoreditch, I'd watched the first leg there with some people I was working with in Heron Tower so out of superstition had to watch the second leg there.

Poor lass halfway up her pole when it goes in, shits herself as I go mental, spoiled her routine.
Strangest penalty shootout I can ever remember, I still have no idea what happened other than we won it.

Aye, two bankers in Gardner and Johnson missing as well. They'd both taken penalties with more pressure on them.

I canā€™t remember the Arca side netting but Iā€™ll never forget the McCartney miss, thought it must have gone through a hole in the net
He shot straight at the keeper the ball came back and he hit it into the side netting easier to score as I remember

Great night, lost count of the score during the pens....total roller-coaster and for once we came out on top šŸ‘Œ
I canā€™t remember the Arca side netting but Iā€™ll never forget the McCartney miss, thought it must have gone through a hole in the net
The colour drained from his face when he was clean through...absolutely shit himself

Last edited:
What a moment when that goal went in! Although I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for that unsolicited snog with the bloke next to me. It wonā€™t happen again matešŸ˜³ā˜ŗļø

Watched it at home with me old Dad who is now sadly no longer with us........at least I got to take him to Wembley one last time. He's the only one in our family to have seen us win anything there the lucky bugger!!!!!! It was the best worst penalty shootout ever! Still love Vito for this game.

Jo

Back