Ofsted report. Deary me

We have a 90% white population, around a dozen people arrested for plotting or carrying out murders against Muslims on these shores.

Less than 10% Muslim population and about 50 arrested for plotting or carrying out murders in the UK. Not to mention those waging war in Syria etc.

But the far right are the main problem?

America wants to ban Muslims from entering the country but nearly all recent massacres have been carried out by white, often right wing loons. In any community it is often difficult for the dominant group to believe they too have a problem and its not just the minorities, been happening for ever and a day.

Your argument is a bit like the police stop search argument in the Met.....If you only focus on the crimes of one part of the community you only find or believe one part of the community is committing crimes.

He’s right it’s not

So in Sunderland in the last few months we have had several far right demonstrations abusing and attacking minority groups with a prominent hate preacher coming up from Luton to try and stir up that hatred. That same hate preacher was somebody whose rants helped radicalise that loon from Wales who went on to mow down a group of muslims leaving a mosque in Finsbury park after prayers. So yes, even here we have an issue with far right extremism and radicalisation. Listen to the language on the videos posted from those rallies and the abuse a crowd of the crazy EDL nutters gave to a single female who stood silently with a placard.

Last edited:
America wants to ban Muslims from entering the country but nearly all recent massacres have been carried out by white, often right wing loons. In any community it is often difficult for the dominant group to believe they too have a problem and its not just the minorities, been happening for ever and a day.

Your argument is a bit like the police stop search argument in the Met.....If you only focus on the crimes of one part of the community you only find or believe one part of the community is committing crimes.

So in Sunderland in the last few months we have had several far right demonstrations abusing and attacking minority groups with a prominent hate preacher coming up from Luton to try and stir up that hatred. That same hate preacher was somebody whose rants helped radicalise that loon from Wales who went on to mow down a group of muslims leaving a mosque in Finsbury park after prayers. So yes, even here we have an issue with far right extremism and radicalisation. Listen to the language on the videos posted from those rallies and the abuse a crowd of the crazy EDL nutters gave to a single female who stood silently with a placard.

I saw plenty of videos. I also saw most normal folk walking past laughing at the daft bastards,

one case of right wing terrorism vs plenty of radical Islam terrorism doesn’t also mean that all Islam worshippers are terrorists either

You really do need to stop seeing the boogeyman hiding in the dark all the time.

I’ve never seen anyone so constantly offended on others behalf

I saw plenty of videos. I also saw most normal folk walking past laughing at the daft bastards,

one case of right wing terrorism vs plenty of radical Islam terrorism doesn’t also mean that all Islam worshippers are terrorists either

You really do need to stop seeing the boogeyman hiding in the dark all the time.

I’ve never seen anyone so constantly offended on others behalf

So hang on, 100+ EDL crazies demonstrating and on mics preaching hate and thats not a problem as there are a few normal people walking past laughing at them.

Now lets imagine on that stage was 100+ Sunderland muslims preaching hate with a few normal people walking past.

This place would be rabid. Also who mentioned all people, I said there is an issue with far right radicalisation and there is, not sure I mentioned numbers at all.

So hang on, 100+ EDL crazies demonstrating and on mics preaching hate and thats not a problem as there are a few normal people walking past laughing at them.

Now lets imagine on that stage was 100+ Sunderland muslims preaching hate with a few normal people walking past.

This place would be rabid. Also who mentioned all people, I said there is an issue with far right radicalisation and there is, not sure I mentioned numbers at all.
100+ crazies. You said that...

100 + in a population of 260,000?

You’re right. Ultra right radicalisation on a massive scale there mind.

Same way as I’ve witnessed first hand a few 100 angry Muslims outside the danish embassy over a cartoon in London doesn’t mean all Muslims are radicalised.

What sort of radicalisation? Nazi or Muslimist?
brexitist mate

Seriously speaking, this is bad both on the apprenticeship and the radicalisation. Some former Wearside college apprentices in my close family, I've seen how the skills they learnt have stood them in fantastic stead in the long years since the yards closed - sad that a city that's gone from being one of the workshops of the world can't deliver a flippin' apprenticeship FFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
100+ crazies. You said that...

100 + in a population of 260,000?

You’re right. Ultra right radicalisation on a massive scale there mind.

Same way as I’ve witnessed first hand a few 100 angry Muslims outside the danish embassy over a cartoon in London doesn’t mean all Muslims are radicalised.

Who even said that you clown, I said we had a problem with radicalisation to the far right, we do....At no point did I say that it meant all people from Sunderland are radicalised, why you are trying to draw comparisons I have no idea as I clearly have not said that.

We have had numerous arrests of far right extremist members from groups like the North East Infidel Sunderland branch and EDL who have been involved in violence around the country and jailed for it. The North East Infidel Sunderland page has over 500 likes.....Far right extremism is an issue just as much as Muslim extremism is an issue, to suggest otherwise is absurd.

Oh it really is but Im sure you know better.
In what way is it an issue?

Ridiculously small bunch of people who do nothing and have no influence on anything.

Who even said that you clown, I said we had a problem with radicalisation to the far right, we do....At no point did I say that it meant all people from Sunderland are radicalised, why you are trying to draw comparisons I have no idea as I clearly have not said that.

We have had numerous arrests of far right extremist members from groups like the North East Infidel Sunderland branch and EDL who have been involved in violence around the country and jailed for it. The North East Infidel Sunderland page has over 500 likes.....Far right extremism is an issue just as much as Muslim extremism is an issue, to suggest otherwise is absurd.
Over 500 likes!!!!

Last edited:
To their credit I found out when I was older that a lot of their dads took beatings when they first arrived in the U.K. and they were determined to stick up for themselves. A lot of it at that age is about belonging to a group but idiots on all ends of the spectrum take advantage of young adults.

Interestingly there are a few gangs in Taiwan (bamboo triad and others) which started out as 1949 era immigrants from China sticking together to protect themselves from the locals who harboured some resentment towards them (I can see why when you look at the situation) and then grew into fairly powerful gangs with links all over Taiwan and China and into the Taiwanese government (at least one MP has been murdered by hitman and he was allegedly close to the gangs). Difficult situation and I am not sure how you stop it.

Back