Ofsted report. Deary me

Absolutely it is, but there are such tiny numbers of muslims in the vast majority of schools it simply is not an issue. Far right extremism often goes under the radar because some teachers wrongly believe the prevent strategy is about outing radicalised muslims......They have as much duty to report racist/far right extremists but for some bizarre reason some have failed to grasp this, whether this is by choice or lack of understanding of the strategy I wouldnt like to say.
The writing is on the wall for sectarian violence in this country ,which is a concern to the authorities .

Why drag the poles in to it?
I’ve noticed polish people smoke in their cars with the windows closed for some reason ..

It's not in his dna to consider there might be a problem there, just the white working class lads. That's how lefties think these days.
Which is the reason the problem is on our doorstep .
Left wing politicians sticking their beak into other countries business ,creating wars and displacing millions of people from their land.

Hence This thread .

Last edited by a moderator:
Far right, there is no issue in Sunderland schools with islamic radicalisation.....It is sad that some schools are failing to tackle the issue of far right radicalisation and even worse that some parents are indoctrinating their kids with this poison.

How do you know this for such certainty ? It was only the other month a couple of kids from Northallerton, of all places, were arrested for planning to go mental !??

How do you know this for such certainty ? It was only the other month a couple of kids from Northallerton, of all places, were arrested for planning to go mental !??

Who knows how I know but I do.

This report is fuck all to do with schools . It's young people in apprenticeships ran through the council.

The issue is absolutely the same, although to be fair apprenticeship providers are less likely to be aware of their responsibilities regarding the prevent strategy than schools although many of apprenticeships are provided through City of Sunderland college.

Have you read the article? It’s not about schools

So at 16 after never being radicalised they go to work at Carillion and suddenly turn into Tommy Robinsons love child?

Last edited:
Who knows how I know but I do.

The issue is absolutely the same, although to be fair apprenticeship providers are less likely to be aware of their responsibilities regarding the prevent strategy than schools although many of apprenticeships are provided through City of Sunderland college.

So at 16 after never being radicalised they go to work at Carillion and suddenly turn into Tommy Robinsons love child?
So how many radicalized idiots do you reckon have been allowed to flourish due to the council's ineptness?
I'll give you a clue. f***ing no one.
It's a headline about nothing.

Maybe, maybe not. Schools have their own anti-radicalisation policies and those that are failing will be picked up in their Ofsted reports. This seems to be about the council as an adult education provider (apprentices aren't all 16) not having the correct policies in place or not being adhered to.

In 100% fairness , how the hell would Ofsted know if a kid was being radicalised ? I don't know how this works , do they sit kids down and interrogate them or what or are they just going off a few through away remarks/conversations they've over heard by kids !?

Back