############OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD- SUNDERLAND VS BURTON#######

Did tiy see their 2nd goal? Hume #33 could have easily got back ahead of their #27 but didn't bother his arse!

No f***ing excuse at all for that, all down to just how much winning the game means to the player!

they're all jogging and ball watching, it's like an end of training session kick about. unforgivable.

Absolutely this for me. Pearson and Phillips were desperate to come here, and we go for Bolton’s firefighter who is known for playing defensive football!
They are both still out of work I believe...
That's the real worry.
Stuff the argument about "are they good enough for promotion" as to why we're so shit.
The real discussion is "why the fuck are they clearly not working"?

Because they've been phoning their f***ing performances in for a long time now.

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes to make the entire team down tools for two managers?
Could be some of them have been told that their contracts wont be renewed....

Last edited:
Could be some of them have been told that their contracts wont be renewed....

Maybe, but that's the way it works in this division, every team signing every player or a one or two year contract for no fee and players churning around the division.

If it is that how come other teams will be filled with players in the same situation but they're still trying for 90 minutes?

Maybe, but that's the way it works in this division, every team signing every player or a one or two year contract for no fee and players churning around the division.

If it is that how come other teams will be filled with players in the same situation but they're still trying for 90 minutes?
Something is wrong somewhere within the squad, the team spirit from last season has gone....

Just got up, seen their 2nd. Getting depressing again supporting us. 5-0 eh, then all this. Half the team want to leave? Looks/sounds like it.

Something is wrong somewhere within the squad, the team spirit from last season has gone....

It was sliding under Ross and its worse now, and this league is underpinned by workrate and athleticism. If they don't start performing quickly we're fucked because no one will come here in January fancying a relegation battle with a team that's already downed tools.

I've seen 8 or 9 relegations (lost count), that team and the clueless fucker stink of relegation, we need another 18-20 points to stop up; If Parkinson remains in charge we are serious bother, no wins in 6; 4 off them loses: 2 wins in 11. If he's here next season God help us

I’ve had posters on here telling me I was bedwetter for overs 4 years.

Clueless fuckers that know nothing about football, they never have, they never will.

Donald and Methven's getaway motor but they couldn't afford to fill it up.

soz wrong thread
Just got up, seen their 2nd. Getting depressing again supporting us. 5-0 eh, then all this. Half the team want to leave? Looks/sounds like it.

i decided to wake up to watch it, what a mistake and because of it i overslept and missed my meeting this morning!
Thought it couldn’t get worse, till I find that a car has broke down near the roundabout at Sunderland.

f***ing time of that.

Wanker.

the selfish bastard

Last edited:
That was arguably the worst display from a Sunderland X1 I've ever seen

There's nee leadership ( leadbitter as captain :lol: )

No fight

There not one of them players has a footballing brain among them

I hope the players aren't having a week off after that woeful display

They'd better be in training every day

Back