***Official 2019 C2C Thread***

Cheeky fucker you jumped on mine!! Broke the fucker!! Luckily after your sexual assault you fell asleep and I nabbed your bed :lol:
Are you mad? Herbs jumped on your bed. I woke up in my bed. You woke up in yours at a silly angle due to the broken bed. You said i was on the floor at some point.

Are you mad? Herbs jumped on your bed. I woke up in my bed. You woke up in yours at a silly angle due to the broken bed. You said i was on the floor at some point.
Incorrect. You slept on the slanty bed mate :lol:

Aye herbs may have knacked it mind that's true.

Just a general question about the C2C, how much of a challenge would it be to do it in two days? And, where would you break at the end of day 1?

I am looking to do it over the summer next year and was planning on starting very early on the west coast and ending the day with the climb from Stanhope to the Waskerly Way. It looks just shy of 100 miles, which is no problem for me with some training, but living down south, we tend to have soft, southern shandy drinking hills. A 2 mile 600 foot climb is the usual down here. I am a little concerned that I might be a bit knackered to complete the days ride and should maybe stop at Allendale, then restart the next morning. I will be on a road bike rather than a hybrid or mountain bike. Cheers.

Just a general question about the C2C, how much of a challenge would it be to do it in two days? And, where would you break at the end of day 1?

I am looking to do it over the summer next year and was planning on starting very early on the west coast and ending the day with the climb from Stanhope to the Waskerly Way. It looks just shy of 100 miles, which is no problem for me with some training, but living down south, we tend to have soft, southern shandy drinking hills. A 2 mile 600 foot climb is the usual down here. I am a little concerned that I might be a bit knackered to complete the days ride and should maybe stop at Allendale, then restart the next morning. I will be on a road bike rather than a hybrid or mountain bike. Cheers.
Do it in one day you puff.

Back