Offered a contract for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

safcforever

Striker
but waiting on a visa.

Would you hand your notice in now or would you wait until the visa is confirmed? I have had a visa in this country before and can't see any reason why I would be refused, the company taking me on deal with this type of thing all the time. so I'm not expecting any problems. The visa process takes around 14 days.

Do I hand it in now or wait and delay my move?

Maybe I should link it to this post
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/not-enjoying-your-job.1345463/

Wait, I get visa's for work all the time, never had an issue (Except Indonesia, but that was internal), however some lads have had them, then refused for some minor paperwork mistake, sorted in the end, but wouldn't bet my current job on it not happening.

Let the dice decide. Evens you wait, odds and it's kecks round ankles ahead of a big steamer on the boss's desk.

Wait, but be safe in the knowledge that if you shag some lass from the office you wont have to deal with any fall out.

Wait, but be safe in the knowledge that if you shag some lass from the office you wont have to deal with any fall out.
:lol:

Amazing how people who have likely never had sex come out with some right tripe on the topic
To be fair my first thought was to wait the 2 weeks but I don't like my job much and can't wait to get gone. I know in 2 weeks I'll hand my notice in but for that month I'll be desperate to just leave.
The best advise has been said, just wait for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back