Off to Benidorm

I go every year, just been this July, Iโ€™ve come to the conclusion Iโ€™m too old for the fucker now, standing in a boozer on a Saturday night and thereโ€™s a couple on Segways dressed as Star Wars characters, sheโ€™s sucking him off, then he humps her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s plenty of pubs off the main strip if you just want a quiet drink
There's a good chunk of people who are decent hard working but feel a bit intimated by posh resorts/hotels/dining etc and I suppose Beni is very inclusive .Its also canny posh in places and very popular with lots of Spaniards .

Itโ€™s the Spaniards version or Blackpool

Last edited:
I go every year, just been this July, Iโ€™ve come to the conclusion Iโ€™m too old for the fucker now, standing in a boozer on a Saturday night and thereโ€™s a couple on Segways dressed as Star Wars characters, sheโ€™s sucking him off, then he humps her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s plenty of pubs off the main strip if you just want a quiet drink

Itโ€™s the Spaniards version or Blackpool
Where do you hire the Segways and costumes.

I'm in.

Piss ups aside it is an underrated place looked down by the Ibiza / Majorca posing brigade.

New Town aside the Old Town & La Cala are lovely places that iโ€™d not hesitate booking at half the cost of a week in the Balerics (although iโ€™d not be able to boast I was paying ยฃ3k to take the family to Ibiza for a week). And I speak as someone whose done Ibiza, mainland Spain, Portugal, Canaries, Greece, the lot.

Been to the new town for a few hit & run pints early doors before the coked up scratters surface, sound place, cant go wrong โ‚ฌ1.50 for lager that tastes nicer than most pints around here.
Had family holidays there, last one three years ago. Just got to gravitate to the old town / Poniente side or the likes of Gemelos 22/26 up the Rincon end, which cater more for families.
Agree. Pound for pound its top value. Flight times are usually superb and there are some great hotels in Beni too without having to venture too close to the New Town.

Last edited:
It's great if you visit the right part. If the new town isn't your thing, (it's not mine), then it is hell. If you like quaint and Spanish, there are loads of side streets in the "real" old town that are lovely. The surrounding areas, (Albir and Altea) are beautiful and are a โ‚ฌ1.50 bus ride and a world away.

Too many people go to the new town and think that that's all Beni has to offer.

StickyStar is all over the new town. You'll see her posters everywhere. If that's your thing then the sex on segway show is also a must, as well as the dwarf sex show. :eek:

There are some great tribute acts here, depending on your musical tastes. Benidorm Tom (Jones) is legendary. He's on at Talk Of The Coast nightly at 9pm, followed by a Manc comedian called Jimmy Bright.

I can be seen all over town doing various shows but I wouldn't recommend any of them. :lol:

Enjoy.
Jimmy bright was very good back in June...f***ing loves himself like, I must have been more pissed than I thought, I believed he was scouse..:eek:

Back