Off to Benidorm

Can't think of anything more dull than being captive on a ship for a couple of weeks and getting off in destinations that I haven't chosen to look at stuff I have very little interest in.
Old buildings and ruins just don't do anything for me.

But surely the destinations you have sort of chose, as you'd have gone on that cruise cos you liked the sound of the destinations.
Jimmy bright was very good back in June...f***ing loves himself like, I must have been more pissed than I thought, I believed he was scouse..:eek:

I thought he was a bit more scouse anarl. Thouht he was shit myself.

Last edited:

But surely the destinations you have sort of chose, as you'd have gone on that cruise cos you liked the sound of the destinations.

I see what you're saying but I've never looked at a cruise and seen more than a couple of places I'd actually like to go to, surrounded by twice a many that I wouldn't.
Jimmy bright was very good back in June...f***ing loves himself like, I must have been more pissed than I thought, I believed he was scouse..:eek:

Naaaah, he's a Manc who does a good chunk of his slot in a Scouse accent, taking the piss out of them.

Last edited:
Can't think of anything more dull than being captive on a ship for a couple of weeks and getting off in destinations that I haven't chosen to look at stuff I have very little interest in.
Old buildings and ruins just don't do anything for me.

The open sea is liberating, you choose your cruise and therefore the destinations, you also choose what to do with your time. Nobody makes you look at stuff you don’t want to. It is not all old buildings - but I will grant you that there are a fair number of old ruins that go on cruises - me included probably :lol:

The open sea is liberating, you choose your cruise and therefore the destinations, you also choose what to do with your time. Nobody makes you look at stuff you don’t want to. It is not all old buildings - but I will grant you that there are a fair number of old ruins that go on cruises - me included probably :lol:

I've done the open sea. Gone from Plymouth or Portsmouth to Spain a number of times. Does absolutely nothing for me.
Each to their own but its not for me.

I've done the open sea. Gone from Plymouth or Portsmouth to Spain a number of times. Does absolutely nothing for me.
Each to their own but its not for me.

Fair enough - feels like the world can’t get you when you are out there in the middle of the ocean - that is why I like it.

As you're a rocker, incidentally, if you go to the Lavante beach, up your end, there's Heartbreak bar that has a fantastic ACDC tribute on a couple of nights a week. Well worth seeing. There's A Pink Floyd tribute too but I haven't seen them cos I'd rather gouge out my eyes than listen to that shite. :lol:
acdc night it is. ill show him how to do brian or bon :cool:

acdc night it is. ill show him how to do brian or bon :cool:

Best of luck with that. The kid has an outstanding voice. Big cockney lad... He really is class.
Fair enough - feels like the world can’t get you when you are out there in the middle of the ocean - that is why I like it.

I never feel like the world can get me, anyway.

I sing for about a dozen hours a week and do absolutely nothing the rest of the time.

The world is pretty good to me. :cool:

Last edited:
Best of luck with that. The kid has an outstanding voice. Big cockney lad... He really is class.

I sing for about a dozen hours a week and do absolutely nothing the rest of the time.

Will have to come and see your show, next month, if you are working.

Not seen Shaun since March, is he still at Sinatras?

Will have to come and see your show, next month, if you are working.

Not seen Shaun since March, is he still at Sinatras?

Yeah, Sinatra's, Sinatra's Premium and a few others.

I'm all over town. Talk Of The Coast, Valentine's, Ambassador, Tropical etc.

Shaun comes to my gaff every week to watch the match but didn't turn up on Saturday, the lucky bastard. :lol:

can i have your life haha.

hey if they let me up then i'll try and give him a run for his money haha.

you working next week bud? Be canny to see a fellow mackem doing a show

Yeah, Sinatra's, Sinatra's Premium and a few others.

I'm all over town. Talk Of The Coast, Valentine's, Ambassador, Tropical etc.

Shaun comes to my gaff every week to watch the match but didn't turn up on Saturday, the lucky bastard. :lol:
I'm the other Shaun from Prestbury Road. Shaun is mates with a few of my mates, Gary Downes, Deggsy, Darren W

Have taken my youngest and a couple of his mates twice this year - I didn't go out with them. They are 17 and had a great time - got sent a video of my lad assisting Sticky Star remove some flags that got stuck!!

Its perfect for lad/lasses that just want to get pissed and have a laugh - their Rugby Colts are going on tour (not actually playing any Rugby) here next year

Back