Off to Amsterdam tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a nightmare if you don't like lager mind. Whenever I go I'm struggling for things to drink after the first day.

Owa lass was owa last weekend said she enjoyed the ice bar and the sex museum was an eye opener, I went about 7/8 year ago n it passed the time, enjoyed the tour of the Amsterdam arena, and Anne Frank huis was very thought provoking bit annoyed I went arl that way n the bugger wasnt in like

Owa lass was owa last weekend said she enjoyed the ice bar and the sex museum was an eye opener, I went about 7/8 year ago n it passed the time, enjoyed the tour of the Amsterdam arena, and Anne Frank huis was very thought provoking bit annoyed I went arl that way n the bugger wasnt in like

What would you have asked her if she was in?

There's a Banksy exhibition on at Moco Museum. Canny to keep you off the beer and amnesia haze for an hour.

I'm sure I'll manage
One of the main reason I don't go abroad these days tbh.

The sex museum is shit to be fair.

Last edited:
Bit of a nightmare if you don't like lager mind. Whenever I go I'm struggling for things to drink after the first day.

This is true, cider isn't common at all, you're lucky if you can find a bar serving it (sure all the tourist trap places do like). Fruit beers are a bit more common though I've found, though they're horrendously sweet and I can't manage more than one bottle of it.

The wine is mostly shit as well.

Aye? The beer down the club that much better like?
Yes, they have a wide selection of bitters. If you drink pints but don't like lager, it stands to reason that a holiday that mostly involves pints of lager is going to be something of an ordeal.

Go to the Leidseplein. It s a 15 minute walk from Dam Square. It's a bustling square with plenty of bars and eateries and when we were there there was street entertainers walking round the tables and it was a friendly atmosphere.
No, ignore this completely. Go directly to the red light district and don't leave it til it's time to go home. Spend all your time bouncing around the the bars and coffee shops and looking at the birds in the windows in between.

Last edited:
Nine streets is class for quirky independent shops.

No, ignore this completely. Go directly to the red light district and don't leave it til it's time to go home. Spend all your time bouncing around the the bars and coffee shops and looking at the birds in the windows in between.

Read this. Laugh at it. And then forget all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back