Off til the new year

Yesterday wasn't final working day of the year. This will be the longest period of time I've ever had off during the festive period since I left uni. Looking forward to being able to relax and not think about work.

Sat in Stuttgart Airport hotel (drinking Riesling) after doing me Territory review today at HQ. Early flight home tomorrow morning then WFH Friday but plan on doing the bare minimum (probably just expenses) then off until 2nd Jan and wfh the first week then too. Can’t wait.

Working every day apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.

However, this is a mere technicality due to remote working and the fact that none of our clients will be at work, therefore i’ll have nothing to do.

Was I fuck going to use up my holiday allowance for that. Going away for a week on January 15th.

However, this is a mere technicality due to remote working and the fact that none of our clients will be at work, therefore i’ll have nothing to do.

Was I fuck going to use up my holiday allowance for that. Going away for a week on January 15th.
Same but only for 27th and 28th. I'm travelling back to to the UK for Christmas so normally I'd be wasting holidays but this job allows me to work remotely and the factory I liaise with and most of our customers will be closed. So just the odd check of the screen whilst I play video games I reckon.

Back