Odd food combinations

Want to guess what I'm having for me tea?

Pot roasted guinea fowl with a Calvados and apple sauce, delicately placed on a bed of creamed mashed potato gently blended with rosemary and mustard, drizzled with a red wine jus and served with a side of fragrant spring greens complemented by warm roasted chestnuts and chips.

Pot roasted guinea fowl with a Calvados and apple sauce, delicately placed on a bed of creamed mashed potato gently blended with rosemary and mustard, drizzled with a red wine jus and served with a side of fragrant spring greens complemented by warm roasted chestnuts and chips.
Sounds cold.

Some great ideas for new Pot Noodle flavours on this thread that I am going to pitch to Golden Wonder/Unilever.

I'll buy you all a pint when I am a billionaire Pot Noodle flavour ideaist. :cool:

Chicken dippers and blue milk.

I was nearly right!
You were actually. I just couldn't resist an Athletico
Mince reference. Editing your post, I had --

Oven roasted chicken with a sage and onion sauce, delicately placed on a bed of creamed mashed potato gently blended with Lurpack, drizzled with Oxo gravy and served with a side of fragrant sprouts and carrots and complemented by warm roasted Yorskshire puds.

Back