Oculus Rift Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHmackem

Winger
Oculus Rift Ultimate Bundle (with touch controllers, and a bunch of other stuff) is down to £399 for a couple of month.

Just bought one impulsively. Arrives in a couple of days. Anybody got one? What should I expect?

So the Oculus Rift came yesterday, and I've got to say, it is f***ing unbelievable. I never thought it would be as amazing as it is. Motion sickness is a bitch like. Just had a couple of races on Project Cars where I was in the cockpit and immediately threw up afterwards. Star Trek Bridge Crew is excellent. So well made. And I don't even like Star Trek. Superhot VR is great as well. If there's anyone on the fence about getting one of these in the sale, definitely do it. After only a day, I don't know if I'm going to be able to go back to gaming on a flat screen. Watched a 3D film earlier as well where my surroundings was a cinema. Quality.

So the Oculus Rift came yesterday, and I've got to say, it is f***ing unbelievable. I never thought it would be as amazing as it is. Motion sickness is a bitch like. Just had a couple of races on Project Cars where I was in the cockpit and immediately threw up afterwards. Star Trek Bridge Crew is excellent. So well made. And I don't even like Star Trek. Superhot VR is great as well. If there's anyone on the fence about getting one of these in the sale, definitely do it. After only a day, I don't know if I'm going to be able to go back to gaming on a flat screen. Watched a 3D film earlier as well where my surroundings was a cinema. Quality.
It literally forced you to throw up? Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back