Oculus quest

Been wanting to get one of these but out of stock everywhere atm, looking forward to getting one in the next couple weeks or so though, will be getting Superhot, keep checking Argos for one so I can pay it off over the year, the closest one that has the 64GB in stock is 200miles away haha! Theres an Argos in Whitley Bay that has the 128GB model in but don't think it justifies the extra £100 it costs.

Last edited:
Don't forget you've got the Oculus Link now which effectively makes the Rift defunct. Managed to pick up a 64GB from Curry's before Christmas and Beat Saber is very addictive along with Pistol Whip!!

Just got mine today, I was having a blast with just the initial set up part haha. Got the Vader Immortal game free, downloaded some of the other free ones and bought Superhot and Racket Fury, I kept trying to put my paddle down on the virtual table then got a shock when my hand kept falling through haha.

Had one for nearly a month now and it has taken over from my Xbox One for the time being. Rec Room is always fun and just bought Beat Saber and this pretty good zombie game called Death Horizon. Thrill of the Fight is a really good and cheap boxing game, not much too it but some of the later fights can go 15mins so you end up getting a good workout.

Had one for nearly a month now and it has taken over from my Xbox One for the time being. Rec Room is always fun and just bought Beat Saber and this pretty good zombie game called Death Horizon. Thrill of the Fight is a really good and cheap boxing game, not much too it but some of the later fights can go 15mins so you end up getting a good workout.

Which one did you go for mate? Is it the Rift that you can play without a PC and if so, is there an ability to increase your storage space?

Which one did you go for mate? Is it the Rift that you can play without a PC and if so, is there an ability to increase your storage space?
The Quest is the one without a PC, I got the 64GB model and have about 15 games/apps on it and still have plenty space. Theres no way to expand memory but there is a 128GB model you can get, but most games are less than 1GB so there shouldn't be an issue.

The Quest is the one without a PC, I got the 64GB model and have about 15 games/apps on it and still have plenty space. Theres no way to expand memory but there is a 128GB model you can get, but most games are less than 1GB so there shouldn't be an issue.

Any decent up coming games coming out? Star Wars looks decent.

Any decent up coming games coming out? Star Wars looks decent.
Star Wars is pretty good, not had a look at what's coming out tbh but all the games I mentioned earlier are all worth playing. Don't know exactly how it works but if you connect to a PC there's a thing you can do called Sideloading, where you can download and port games across to play on the Quest.

Still only got a DK2 i ordered from California when they first came out 😢 not got the coin for a new one yet spent 230 quid on a gtx 1660 super so i could play rdr2 on my pc at christmas, our lass(no) would gan off it if i got one of the new ones now

Well this is one seriously impressive piece of kit.
Just setting it up was a class experience.

SuperhotVR is brilliant, the bairn is loving beat saber, Netflix on a cinema screen is mint and I'm loving just f***ing around with it.

Waiting on some decent usb3.0 cables to arrive before I can get it hooked up to the pc and get Alyx, Boneworks and loads of 4k VR frankie.
Owt else that should definitely be trying?

Well this is one seriously impressive piece of kit.
Just setting it up was a class experience.

SuperhotVR is brilliant, the bairn is loving beat saber, Netflix on a cinema screen is mint and I'm loving just f***ing around with it.

Waiting on some decent usb3.0 cables to arrive before I can get it hooked up to the pc and get Alyx, Boneworks and loads of 4k VR frankie.
Owt else that should definitely be trying?
The thrill of the fight is worth checking out. It's only like £8, simple boxing game but you can get a decent sweat on from it.

I'm really tempted by one, I think it would suit my space better not needing the base stations like other models.

But I have a bunch of steam credit I can use to buy the index.

These look mint! where can I get one??
Looks like eBay only option, slightly inflated price as sold out all over!

Got mine from Dixons but apparently they are selling out within minutes everywhere. Read something that organic sales are up 80% since lockdown.

Echo VR beta up for free on store atm, absolutely fantastic. Zero gravity sports game where two teams try throw a disc into a goal, you fly about with jets and can punch other players to steal the disc off them. Really competitive, everyone seems to be pretty vocal and encouraging when playing as well. You need the most recent update installed and I think you have to have beta settings switched on in the options to be able to get the game.

These look mint! where can I get one??
Looks like eBay only option, slightly inflated price as sold out all over!

john lewis have some of the 64gb version in stock, they wont last long though

Back