Oculus Quest 2

I prefer Xbox to PlayStation tbh, loads of games via game pass, ps5 has a better controller but all around I reckon Xbox wins!

Disagree. Although I am yet to play an actual PS5 game on my PS5 yet except for the astrobot thing which is a tech demo. I am actually playing the old Yakuza games ehich are all on game pass but I am paying about 15 quid each to buy them. :lol:

Disagree. Although I am yet to play an actual PS5 game on my PS5 yet except for the astrobot thing which is a tech demo. I am actually playing the old Yakuza games ehich are all on game pass but I am paying about 15 quid each to buy them. :lol:

Can get Xbox games cheaper as well (digital) - ps5 games are a fortune! Not found anything on ps5 which is better than Xbox, yet.

Got into the Pro Putt Top Golf beta for the full course mode, pretty cool doing a full 18 having to tee off and chip onto the green and stuff. Tried the Hax demo from App Lab, only a small amount of content atm but when they pad it out with more maps and add multiplayer I can see it being a pretty popular shooter....feels pretty smooth and has a couple of nice innovations.

Picked one of these up today, 2nd hand of course as they are the sort of novelty that you might get sick of quickly. Is anyone using them with a PC? I see their usb c cables are £80 or £50 on ebay

Been slowly making my way through Res Evil 4, didn't wanna rush through it, pretty awesome but I forgot how annoying Ashley is haha! Just got Blade and Sorcery: Nomad the other day as well, really enjoyable swords and magic combat.

My 7 year old has been asking for a VR for about 6 months so Santa has gone and got one of these. Any good? Any games that people might recommend?
Is it easy to setup too as I don’t want to mess on too much Christmas morning.

Back