Oculus Quest 2

New update that enables sideloading without a PC, should open up a whole new set of games for people! Set the basketball and the drum games away downloading.

Which one? And which games are recommended?
Quest 2, Echo VR is the best game imo plus it's free. Contractors and Population One are both fun shooters, Thrill of the Fight is a good boxing game that is actually pretty intense on the harder levels. Superhot and Beat Saber are probs the 2 most well known games and are both worth a go.

Quest 2, Echo VR is the best game imo plus it's free. Contractors and Population One are both fun shooters, Thrill of the Fight is a good boxing game that is actually pretty intense on the harder levels. Superhot and Beat Saber are probs the 2 most well known games and are both worth a go.

Spot on, mate, thank you.

While the technology is fantastic value and I am a huge fan or VR it’s always been about more than that for me. They are selling you it cheap to obtain massive amounts of data for Facebook. It’s a personal choice I know, but for that reason I won’t be buying one. When Facebook bought Oculus they promised to keep it separate, but they lied and that is out of the window now.

There are other options and I’ll be investing in a valve or HP made VR headset instead.

Couple of decent games up on that new App Lab you can try. Pick Up League Hockey is worth a try for free, it's pretty basic and still in development like all the App Lab games but it's quite fun just skating around smacking the puck about.

Got one of these yesterday and I'm pretty impressed with it like.

My only concern is that there seems to be a really limited amount of content on there.

While the technology is fantastic value and I am a huge fan or VR it’s always been about more than that for me. They are selling you it cheap to obtain massive amounts of data for Facebook. It’s a personal choice I know, but for that reason I won’t be buying one. When Facebook bought Oculus they promised to keep it separate, but they lied and that is out of the window now.

There are other options and I’ll be investing in a valve or HP made VR headset instead.

problem is everything is these days.

Must say I used it a lot for a couple of weeks but not touched it in months. Release a realistic good golf game and I may reconsider selling it.

Back